Повик за аплицирање за интерншип
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH,
Office in Skopje, offers:
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERSHIP PROGRAMME
The services delivered by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH draw on a wealth of regional and technical expertise and tried and tested management know-how. As a federal enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
GIZ operates in many fields: economic development and employment promotion; governance and democracy; security, reconstruction, peacebuilding and civil conflict transformation; food security, health and basic education; and environmental protection, resource conservation and climate change mitigation. We also support our partners with management and logistical services, and act as an intermediary, balancing diverse interests in sensitive contexts. In crises, we carry out refugee and emergency aid programmes. As part of our services, we also second development advisors to partner countries.
Current bilateral cooperation activities with Macedonia focus on the following priority areas:
- sustainable economic development; and
- democratisation and civil society.
GIZ is promoting regional and municipal economic development, and supporting the autonomous implementation of EU-compliant policies geared to balanced regional development in Macedonia. In the context of EU convergence, GIZ is supporting capacity development as well as strengthening the performance and coordination capacities of Macedonia’s Secretariat for EU Affairs.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Meaningful Human Resource hands-on experience in performance and talent management, workforce planning, employee & labour relations, organizational development and legal compliance
- Professional development that can help build your resume and increase your chances of being noticed by employers
- Opportunities to apply classroom knowledge in a “real world” professional environment along with an insight of the everyday office environment
- Project management skills
- Prioritization and time management skills
The GIZ seeks an Intern to work under supervision and guidance of the Administrative Director. The incumbent will perform and undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- provide support to the HR Manager on all personnel matters
- assist in conducting and process background checks
- assist in major research projects that will allow the HR department update the internal handbook and other documents (cross-check internal regulation, cross-check with local legislation)
- assist in preparation of the Introductory event – in all organisational and logistical aspects
- creating new personnel files and updating the current one
In addition to the assignments, interns are given the opportunity to observe different aspects of organisational functions.
Intern may work full-time or part-time for 10-12 weeks. Schedules are flexible and negotiable.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
We are seeking final year undergraduate students and current Masters with first-rate academic records in Law, Business Administration, HR studies, or a related discipline for internship positions. The Intern must be Macedonian citizen.
- Applicants should have a sincere desire to learn the field of human resources, and a strong desire to serve others
- Ability to handle confidential and time-sensitive information
- Detailed-oriented with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
- Team player who can independently handle research work
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete multiple task requirements simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft software
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit your CV, cover letter, writing sample in English language and transcripts directly to this e-mail:
email@example.com with REF: HR Intern application. Due date for receiving applications: 22.04.2016
Candidates will be evaluated based on academic performance, demonstrated research and writing skills, and interest in the organisation.