Asst. Prof.Mr.art Jasna Grujoska-Kuneska
Faculty of Architecture
Short narrative bio:
She was born on March 22, 1988 in Struga, Macedonia.
After finishing high school at the secondary public school “Niko Nestor”, Struga, she continued her education at the Faculty of Architecture at University ,,St. Cyril and Methodius” in Skopje.
In 2012, after 5 - years studies, she received bachelor degree from Faculty of Architecture, st. Cyril and Methodius, Skopje and gain title of graduated engineer architect.
Since 2012 , she was working as an architect and supervisor on numerous projects of residential and commercial buildings as a member of the design company “Pekom“. By acquiring the necessary design and supervision certificates she became member of the Chamber of certified architects and engineers of Republic of Macedonia.
In 2014 she has started her master studies and after two years gained the title Master in Technical Sciences in the field of Civil Engineering, from the Faculty of Engineering, st. Cyril and Methodius, Skopje.
She joined Faculty of Architecture at FON University in Skopje in 2016 and gained academic title - Assistant Professor in the field of architectural design in 2018.
She also participate in organization of architectural exhibitions and workshops, of student projects.
She started her PhD studies in 2018 at Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology in Skopje, with a field of research – contemporary methods for protection of cultural heritage buildings.
Course she has been teaching and courses she is teaching currently:
Architectural design of residential buildings 1
Architectural design of residential buildings 2
Interior design 1
Interior design 2
Architectural studio 1
Architectural studio - Interior design 1
Architectural studio - Interior design 2
Selected topics of residential buildings
Selected topics of interior design
Selected topics of advanced architectural design
Integrative studio 1
Subjects and research fields of BA, MA, or PhD thesisshe supervised and is interested in supervising:
Topics in the field of Architectural Design, including:
- Design of individual residential buildings;
- Design of facilities for collective housing;
- Design of temporary housing facilities;
The current area of interest for her doctoral thesis is the modern approach to the protection of historical buildings - cultural heritage in our country.
Another area of interest is the concept of sustainable architecture and the design of sustainable buildings.
List of published articles:
1. “The role of architect in earthquake protection of cultural heritage”, Grujoska, J., Shendova V., 1st Croatian Conference on Earthquake Engineering - CroCEE, 22-24 March 2021 Zagreb, Croatia
2. “Improvement of Thermal Conductivity of Mortars with Slag“, Grujoska, V., Samardzioska, T., Grujoska, J., International symposium MASE, 2019 Samardzioska, T., Grujoska, V., Grujoska, J., Moslavac, D.,Donevska, K.,
3. “Effects of waste glass on properties of hardened concrete”, Scientific Journal of Civil Engineering, Volume 6, Issue 1, July 2017
4. Samardzioska, T., Grujoska, V., Grujoska, J., Moslavac, D.,“Use of waste glass as aggregate in concrete”, 1st International Conference on Construction Materials for Sustainable Future, Zadar, Croatia, 19.04 -21.04. 2017
Participation in laboratory research for concrete with glass aggregate, Civil Engineering Institute Macedonia, GIM, Skopje, 2016
Organizer of the annual student exhibition of the best student projects at the Faculty of Design and Multimedia in cooperation with the Faculty of Architecture at FON University, Youth Cultural Center, Skopje, 09.05 - 16.05. 2017
Organizer of the annual student exhibition of the best student projects from the Faculty of Architecture at FON University, Skopje, Museum of Macedonia, Skopje, 11.06 - 14.06. 2019