Assoc. Prof. Dr.sc Vesna Jovanova Simeva
Faculty of Sport Management
Short narrative bio:
She graduated from the Faculty of Physical Education at the University "Ss. Cyril and Methodius" - Skopje 1999.
She received her master’s degree at the Faculty of Physical Education at the University "St. Cyril and Methodius" – Skopje in 2006, and earned a master's degree in kinesiology.
She successfully defended her doctoral dissertation at the Faculty of Economics at the University "Ss. Cyril and Methodius" in Skopje 2013, on the topic: Management’s influence on the success of the sport clubs and federations. She was granted the title a doctor of Economics.
2007 - She was elected for Assistant at the Faculty of Sports and Sports Management, FON University.
2014 - She was elected as an Assistant Professor in the field of sports management (Other - 50624)
2019 - She was elected Associate Professor in the field of Sports Management (Other – 50624)
She has been an active member of several highly prominent commissions at the Faculty of sport management at AUE-FON University in Skopje, such as:
Preparation of reports from I and II cycle at the opening of the Faculty of Sports and Sports Management in 2007.
- Chairman of the Self – Evaluation Commission.
- Chairman of the Transfer Commission.
Course she has been teaching and courses she is teaching currently:
- Introduction to Sports Management
- Management in sports game
- Public Relations and PR in Sports
- Management of sports organizations
- Sports facility management
- Practice in sports management
- Research in the field of sports management
- Management of international sports organizations
- Management in Professional sport
Subjects and research fields of BA, MA, or PhD thesis she supervised and is interested in supervising:
During her work experience, she has been a mentor on topics such as: Sport management, sport.
Her research interests include topics and issues related to sports management and sport.
1. “The influence of some situation basketball variables above scoring from small, middle and large distance on NBA – League” (Physical culture, (2)pp.(215-218), Skopje, 2005)
2. “Throwing a ball into the basket depending on the angle and distance” (Professional-scientific gathering, Program-organizational, professional and scientific dimension of school sports, Pelister, 2006, pp. 258-262).
3. “Comparison between the teams participating in the play-off matches in the NBA league and the teams participating in the final - four matches of the Euro league” - (Professional-scientific gathering, Program-organizational, professional and scientific dimension of school sports , Pelister, 2006, pp. 263-266).
4. “Technical-tactical attacks by crossing from one zone to another” (Professional-scientific gathering, Program-organizational, professional and scientific dimension of school sports, Pelister, 2006, pp.95-99).
5. “Influence of some anthropometric characteristics on some motor tests for explosive power in students at aged of nine” (Professional-scientific gathering, Program-organizational, professional and scientific dimension of school sports , Pelister, 2006, pp. 222-226).
6. “Establishing the structure of the basketball play of the best teams in the Euroleague, the NBA league and the World Cup in Japan 2006” (Physical culture, no.2, pp.123-126).
7. “Methodic procedure for shooting at the goal with a foot” (Physical culture, no.2, pp.165-169).
8. “The impact of competition status on throwing the ball into the basket in reliance to the angle and the distance” (Physical culture, no.2, pp.219-222).
9. “Structure technical-tactics actions from basketball teams in NBA – league” (“Sport Mont”, no.12, 13, 14, 2007, Podgorica, pp. 285-291).
10. “Some situational – psychomotor capabilities with potential and actual meaning for the success on the football game” (Physical culture, бр.1, 2007, pp. 149-150).
11. “Outdoor education” (Physical culture, бр.1, 2007, pp. 220-222).
12. “Relationships between some flexibility assessment tests and swimmers with different quality of 50 and 100 meters dolphin” (“Sport Mont”, бр.15,16,17, 2008, Podgorica, pp.778-783).
13. Management of human resources in sport (Physical culture, No.2, 2008, pp. 155-157.)
14. "The role of the manager in the sport activities" (“Sport Mont”,No.18,19,20./VI, 2009, Podgorica, pp. 128-131).
15. “The connection between top managers education and their successful sport clubs management” (Research in Kinesiology, Vol.43 No.1 pp.11-15)
16. "The relationship between the level of education and the professional-scientific advancement of the operational managers in the successful management of the sports clubs". (FIRST INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE, RESEARCH IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION, SPORT, AND HEALTH, Ohrid, 30-31 May 2014, pp. 353-358).
17. "Determining the factor structure of the basketball club organizational setting subjective evaluation scale". (FIRST INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE, RESEARCH IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION, SPORT, AND HEALTH, Ohrid, 30-31 May 2014, pp. 463-468).
18. “The right and the responsibilities of the athletes and the coaches in the legal system of the Republic of Macedonia”. (International magazine for social sciences “VIZIONE” 27/2017, Skopje, pp. 213-227).
19. "The impact of education of tennis coaches on the success of tennis specific motor skills on tennis players up to the age of 12" (SPORT, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT, Belgrade, 2018 pp. 93-98).
20. "The use of planning in sports organizations as a sports management function". (International magazine for social sciences “VIZIONE” 31/2018, Skopje, pp. 207-220.
21. "The control as a sport management function and its use by the operational managers in sport clubs". “VIZIONE” 32/2019, Skopje, pp. 285-302.
22. "The structure of sport management in Macedonian sports clubs". (9th International Conference on Sports Science and Health (15.03.2019, Banja Luka, pp. 67-76.)
23. "Sports manager with leadership abilities". ("VIZIONE" 33/2019, 15.06.2019, Skopje. pp. 419-428).